Monday, January 23, 2012

Savory Food Sweet Memories

I am excited to start this blog. I have many things I'd love to get written down, so I won't forget, so Ava will know and so that at the end of the year I can print this blog out and give it to my Mimi to keep. I have a mind full of memories of cooking, being in the kitchen, watching mimi cook, sitting on the barstool and talking with her while she made weekend meals for the family. I remember asking her if I could have her recipe boxes (that she got when she got married), someday. So many things to sort through and remember. Now that I am a mother and home maker, trying to be frugal, cook from scratch (as much as I can) etc etc, I want to document and share with you all the things Mimi has taught me over the years. I'm excited! Hopefully I will have pictures to put with each post. (sure does make things more interesting) :)
Thanks for following!

shaina

No comments:

Post a Comment